The Neptec OS CAM (Channel Access Module) separates the 40G signal in to the 4 independent 10G signals. CAM is completely signal/data agnostic and completely passive. Options for CAM include support for SR4 and LR4 channel separation. For SR4, the physical connection is a transformation in form-factor, from 1x MPO (40G, QSFP+) to 4x Duplex LC (10G, SFP). For 40G-LR4, the channels are accessed by wavelength demultiplexing/multiplexing optics.
- Separate 40G into 4x10G Channels
- Protocol Independent
- Low-Loss Passive Optical Performance
- No Electrical Power Required
SR4 Fiber Mapping
- MPO (12:01) to LC1:LC2
- MPO (11:02) to LC3:LC4
- MPO (10:03) to LC5:LC6
- MPO (09:04) to LC7:LC8
LR4 Fiber Mapping
- LCB to LC1, LC3, LC5, LC7
- LCA to LC2, LC4, LC6, LC8
- Placement of all connections on the front panel minimizes connection errors by enabling simultaneous visual and physical grouping of inputs and outputs.
- Connections to and from the CAM module should be made using standard typeB cabling.
- Chassis is compatible with other module types including Optical Taps, 1x8 or 1x4 Splitters, and Wavelength Management (CWDM/DWDM/RFOG/GPON).
- Chassis capacity: Holds up to 4 CAM modules (blank covers available).
|CAM4S1UCHAS||CAM, 4-Slot 19” 1RU Chassis||CAM module|
|CAM4SR4-00||CAM module for 40G QSFP+ to 4x10G SFP+, with OM3 fiber||IL: Max 0.8dB; Typical 0.55dB*|
|CAM4SR4-LL||CAM module for 40G QSFP+ to 4x10G SFP+, with OM3 fiber and Low Loss MPO||IL: Max 0.6dB; Typical 0.45dB*|
|CAM4LR4-00||CAM module for 40G LR4 to 4x10G, with SM fiber||IL: Max 2.3dB; Typical 1.65dB*|
|CAM1UBLNK||Cover for Empty Chassis Position||Not included with chassis.|
|CAMCLR4-00||CAM module for 100G LR4 to 4x25G, with SM fiber|
|CAMCSRT-00||CAM module for 100G SR10 to 10x10G, with SM fiber|